Protect Your Family

Overseas Property Wills Oxfordshire

Local – fast appointments – we come to you – day, evening and weekends – cost effective option – approved will writing service

Do you own a business and need a will?

A will is what you leave behind you when you die.

This is a written testimony of your wishes how you want your properties distributed.

Do You Want To Protect Your Family?

This relieves you of the burden and your family members are also not in distress at times of medical emergencies. Since they would know that you are in a right state of mind to write the will, they would not worry.

Why Is A Will Oxfordshire So Important?

Overseas property will refers to a will which is made in a particular country and covers property located in another country. An executioner East Sussex has to be chosen by the person making the will. An executioner is an individual who is the one dealing with the property of the deceased.

There can be as many executors as one wants, but according to the grant of probate, there has to be only four executors.

Until a few years ago, clients were asked to create a separate will in the nation their assets were situated. The basic reason for this was that different countries have different succession rules.

What You Can Include:

Your Wishes Are Honoured

From 17th of August, 2015, a new parameter set up by EU known as Brussels IV came into adherence. This means that this rule will be regulated on people who expire following 17th August 2015. These rules will be abided by in 25 EU countries.

Do you have a property aboard?

A will makes sure that the people near to you get their due share in your property. A will ensures that the future of your near and dear ones is safeguarded. Let’s do a quick swot up on overseas property wills. Well, what is an overseas property will?

Do you have a property aboard?

All this summarizes to the fact that if you hold a property in EU and possess a British passport, then the will apply to properties in the UK.

Assets are basically distinguished as two-liquid and fixed. The movable asset such as cash, money etc. are counted as liquid and the immovable ones such as land, building etc. are counted as the fixed assets. Let’s take an example.

Suppose you hold a British passport and have property abroad, then no will is needed to cover those assets. During such situations, the inheritance law of the country where the property is located is applied.

In such a scenario one may need to make a detached will in the country the estate or the property is situated. One needs to hire a legal advisor of the country the property is situated in.